Pool Rover Hybrid
POWERFUL SUCTION. FAST CLEANING.
• Removes everything from large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns
• Pays for itself by reducing chemical, water and energy costs
• Lightweight, powerful proven long life and low maintenance.
• Just drop it in and push a button. It’s that easy!
- For Above-Ground Pools
- Shape: All
- Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete, Fiberglass, Tile
- Pool to Wall Transition: Curved
|Input Electrical Requrements||120VAC / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||180 Watts|
|Dimensions||21" x 19" x 18"|
|Shipping Weight||29 lbs|
|Water Mixing Capability||70 Gallons per minute|
- Floor and Wall
- 5400 sq. ft. per hour
- 2 or 3 hour fixed timer
- Fine Bag (2 Microns)
- Bottom Loading
- 1 Year, 100%
The Pool Rover Hybrid incorporates hydraulic engineering and an independent filtration system into one revolutionary above ground pool cleaner. The Hybrid features a direction guidance-locking pin for precise navigation, cleaning floors and slopes of all above ground pools and surface types, filtering large and small debris down to two microns with its 34-quart maximum capacity micro filtration bag.
The Pool Rover Hybrid has free spinning wheels that never stick, and it’s customizable forward and reverse time settings allow it to clean any type of pool and climb inclines up to 60 degrees while filtering up to 4,500 GPH. The Hybrid cleans all above ground pools up to 36′ in less than one hour, operates on 24V and includes its own power supply.